Ok first to answer the big question that should be on your mind at this point…
“Who the heck are you and why are you emailing me? And how did you get in my inbox?”
Let's rewind to between 2-3 years ago, chances are high you were not happy with your job, or career and were looking for new ways to make money
Your significant other, friends and family surely doubted your efforts, might of made fun of you and maybe even gave you a nickname for trying this “crazy thing” of profiting off your internet efforts.
Or maybe you were in fact a full time internet entrepreneur and were able to start your own business.
Well I was one of the guys selling digital products and programs back then- mostly software but started in the Warrior Forum and grew from there. Now chances are VERY high you purchased a product from me back then.
Otherwise I really don’t know how I would have your email as I got rid of most of the people who simply gave me email for free stuff back then.
Now let's fast forward to today, and why you should even give a crap to read more of this email….
The reality is over these last 3ish years, it has been a crazy ride. Chances are some of you reading this follow me on social media where I peel back the curtain on my life and talk about REAL stuff, not a highlight reel of cars and houses to get you jealous and/or disliking your own life.
I used to be like that, in fact I used to be a big jerk, and whether you believe in some sort of higher power with a name like God, or Buddha or Allah, whatever- let's just say I have gone through some eye opening experiences that have changed my direction and mission in life.
Out of this, I realized that there are in fact millions of people in this world that could benefit from who/how I am and what I have learned. This is my mission in life now and I have spent the last few years helping entrepreneurs get out of their own way, through leveraging simple mental processes.
Now I want to be real with you, I was scared CRAPless to email you, and have thought to start doing it at least 100 different times over the years.
So what changed? (more on this in a minute…)
Today I want to talk about how we can move forward together in a community built for those who want more out of life, more happiness, more growth, more ...anything!
I have this BIG vision of growing out this community of like minded people that are all after similar things and together we achieve great things that may even seem impossible right now.
Here is my role in that, I have been spending hundreds of hours writing content and shooting video that I think will help empower those that ‘want more’. On top of that I am in fact a growth junkie and will push myself in just about anyway to in fact tap into more of my potential, this has been part of the “crazy” journey I was telling you about earlier.
I also mentioned that I was scared to email you all this time, because I feared what though?
One word….
Judgement!
Its no surprise that we live in a world filled with judgement, whether it's those people “out there” or it is us judging ourselves we generally can talk ourselves out of just about anything due to judgement or some sort of guilt.
Just imagine for a second if people who have changed the very fabric of our life like Elon Musk, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg fell for judgement and stopped short out of fear of judgement…?
Ya that would suck...
Releasing judgement is a big thing I have personally worked on, traveling the world, getting lost in the woods and taking weird substances to push myself past a lot of the inner barriers that I realized were in fact holding me back.
So regardless if you are still in a day job, or you’re an internet entrepreneur, I STRONGLY believe that I can help you.
Now whether or not you will resonate with my style of communication/talking or not is what you have to figure out….
I shot a video the other day talking about my own journey with fear of judgement and how I am about to act like I really don’t care nowadays
This is often called ZFG or Zero F’s Given
I also get into one of the oldest and most limiting beliefs/patterns I was running over these last few years after losing all my money, becoming homeless and having to rebuild again.
Let me know your thoughts..
https://youtu.be/nlRWMTOOBRU
Also if you completely hate the fact that I emailed you and you don’t like anything that I am saying here, feel free to just hit the unsubcribe button and that is the last you will hear from me- I mean it.
My intention is only to help, and in fact since sharing this video I have linked you to above, I have had people reach out- telling me that they watch it daily on their Facebook to help them.
Much Love,
Jameson Brandon
P.S. My ZFG moment was realizing that this email could in fact save your life, in fact when I was down in the dumps super unhappy and depressed it was one message from a friend that changed it all for me. My intention is that you see these emails as valuable and continue to stay subscribed. If not feel free to part ways no hard feelings now.
“Who the heck are you and why are you emailing me? And how did you get in my inbox?”
Let's rewind to between 2-3 years ago, chances are high you were not happy with your job, or career and were looking for new ways to make money
Your significant other, friends and family surely doubted your efforts, might of made fun of you and maybe even gave you a nickname for trying this “crazy thing” of profiting off your internet efforts.
Or maybe you were in fact a full time internet entrepreneur and were able to start your own business.
Well I was one of the guys selling digital products and programs back then- mostly software but started in the Warrior Forum and grew from there. Now chances are VERY high you purchased a product from me back then.
Otherwise I really don’t know how I would have your email as I got rid of most of the people who simply gave me email for free stuff back then.
Now let's fast forward to today, and why you should even give a crap to read more of this email….
The reality is over these last 3ish years, it has been a crazy ride. Chances are some of you reading this follow me on social media where I peel back the curtain on my life and talk about REAL stuff, not a highlight reel of cars and houses to get you jealous and/or disliking your own life.
I used to be like that, in fact I used to be a big jerk, and whether you believe in some sort of higher power with a name like God, or Buddha or Allah, whatever- let's just say I have gone through some eye opening experiences that have changed my direction and mission in life.
Out of this, I realized that there are in fact millions of people in this world that could benefit from who/how I am and what I have learned. This is my mission in life now and I have spent the last few years helping entrepreneurs get out of their own way, through leveraging simple mental processes.
Now I want to be real with you, I was scared CRAPless to email you, and have thought to start doing it at least 100 different times over the years.
So what changed? (more on this in a minute…)
Today I want to talk about how we can move forward together in a community built for those who want more out of life, more happiness, more growth, more ...anything!
I have this BIG vision of growing out this community of like minded people that are all after similar things and together we achieve great things that may even seem impossible right now.
Here is my role in that, I have been spending hundreds of hours writing content and shooting video that I think will help empower those that ‘want more’. On top of that I am in fact a growth junkie and will push myself in just about anyway to in fact tap into more of my potential, this has been part of the “crazy” journey I was telling you about earlier.
I also mentioned that I was scared to email you all this time, because I feared what though?
One word….
Judgement!
Its no surprise that we live in a world filled with judgement, whether it's those people “out there” or it is us judging ourselves we generally can talk ourselves out of just about anything due to judgement or some sort of guilt.
Just imagine for a second if people who have changed the very fabric of our life like Elon Musk, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg fell for judgement and stopped short out of fear of judgement…?
Ya that would suck...
Releasing judgement is a big thing I have personally worked on, traveling the world, getting lost in the woods and taking weird substances to push myself past a lot of the inner barriers that I realized were in fact holding me back.
So regardless if you are still in a day job, or you’re an internet entrepreneur, I STRONGLY believe that I can help you.
Now whether or not you will resonate with my style of communication/talking or not is what you have to figure out….
I shot a video the other day talking about my own journey with fear of judgement and how I am about to act like I really don’t care nowadays
This is often called ZFG or Zero F’s Given
I also get into one of the oldest and most limiting beliefs/patterns I was running over these last few years after losing all my money, becoming homeless and having to rebuild again.
Let me know your thoughts..
https://youtu.be/nlRWMTOOBRU
Also if you completely hate the fact that I emailed you and you don’t like anything that I am saying here, feel free to just hit the unsubcribe button and that is the last you will hear from me- I mean it.
My intention is only to help, and in fact since sharing this video I have linked you to above, I have had people reach out- telling me that they watch it daily on their Facebook to help them.
Much Love,
Jameson Brandon
P.S. My ZFG moment was realizing that this email could in fact save your life, in fact when I was down in the dumps super unhappy and depressed it was one message from a friend that changed it all for me. My intention is that you see these emails as valuable and continue to stay subscribed. If not feel free to part ways no hard feelings now.
No comments:
Post a Comment